FSE is a young, dynamic, and flexible partner for development projects. FSE’s aim is to work in close co-operation with public authorities, the private sector, and major international financial institutions to prepare, monitor and execute projects which can improve conditions of living and the economic development in all emerging nations.
Over the years, the team at FSE has developed a thorough experience of international trade, logistics, project management, and financing in international competitive bidding, national tenders, privately funded projects, and bi- or multilateral loans and grants.
In many countries throughout Europe, Africa, and Asia, FSE has earned a reputation as a service company capable of respecting its commitments in terms of price, quality, deadlines and pre- or aftersales support.
- Medical Laboratories
- Medical And Hospital Equipment
- Turn-key Medical Clinics
- Mobile Medical Centres
- Epidemic control
EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
- Teaching Materials For Higher Education
- Equipment for Technical Education Centres
- Basic And Applied Research Laboratories
- Veterinary Research Laboratories
- Veterinary Disease Control Laboratories
- Campaigns Against Animal Diseases
- Artificial Insemination Centers
FSE supplies both basic technologies (e.g. for primary health care), as state-of-the-art technology for advanced research centres, universities, centres of excellence, ...
(Turnkey) Project Management.
Supply and Installation of Hospital Equipment.
Supply and Installation of Medical Equipment.
Supply of Laboratory Equipment and Services.
Supply of Scientific Equipment and Services.
The projects managed by FSE cover a wide range of economic and social sectors. These sectors reflect FSE’s commitment to a balanced and sustainable development in all its markets.
Past and present projects include the following sectors:
- Human health (non-pharma)
- Agriculture and livestock development
- Scientific education & training